Song♥Of♥Love♥To♥Some♥One♥Who♥I♥Miss

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Very Sick Day

last night i running nose then cannont slp very hard for me to slp then i wipe & wip my nose then my mom call me up to eat medicane then wa the tissure got blood .... internal injury laio T.T then went back to slp this monring feel a bit better but then went to sch almost cannont make it very dizzy during math class was going to slp but then want to learn so i didn't slp only rest rest a bit .... also today i never eat too tired to go buy food so rest for 1 hours break then wa sit at the worng place so hot the sun shining on me :<...

reach home sit at my sofar then ZZZzzzzzz.... for 1 hours then wake up going to bath..... hize very confuse donno what i'm going to do then went to bed early then reminde my brother to wake me up to see Shaman King at 11pm .....

just watch finish tommorrow alot for event to go monring maybe going with my classmate,cause he want to deposite money & i want to make my ic :<

then after school got TKD this time donno going or not see how my condiditon lor....

Remember the time
When you were here inside my dream
I wish you w'll be mine
You're understanding what I mean
Discover and see
That you're the only one for me
Together we'll be free
That;'s how it's meant to be
Have you ever felt so lonely
You're the one and only
Did you ever cry?
Why did you say goodbye?

very sick DAY END am i dead? ~~~!!!~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home